Friday 12 June 2009



Looking at other peoples Blogs and leaving comments is all very well but each time I log into this site in order to leave messages for others my own Blog screams at me for its lack of attention.
Tomorrow is World Knit In Public Day and I am going to enjoy sitting in the sun with friends outside the local Museum.
I'm still not sure what I am going to take to work on; my second sock or new wool to knit a tension square? The very thought that I am knitting socks is fantastic, as I only began knitting in October. The thing that makes my eyes bug though, is that I am seriously going to knit tension squares for a future jumper knitted in the round, with out a jumper pattern to guide me.
Giant steps seem to be the order of the day here.
I'm going to try adding photos here so perhaps I should try using an image of my first ever knitted project?
If all goes well then I will be back to do more. Perhaps my blog can be in two parts, a bit like knitting time travel; one post for a past item I made and one post for what I am currently doing in my life.

No comments: